What is ParallelChain Explorer
ParallelChain Explorer is a web-based tool integrated with the ParallelChain Mainnet ecosystem, which allows users to visualize and interact with the Mainnet. By using the explorer, users can search for real-time and historical information about the blockchain.
ParallelChain Explorer Features
- Search and Navigation: Find specific blocks, transactions, and accounts easily by using block hash, transaction hash, and account address.
- Block Details: Explore details of specific blocks, including block height, timestamp, transaction information, etc.
- Transaction Details: Explore details of specific transactions, including signer/recipient account information, timestamp, consumed gas, etc.
- Account Details: Explore details of specific accounts, including nonce, contract count, transaction history, etc.
- Staking Details: Explore details of staking information for each pool, including operator, pool power, and commission rate, etc.
- Network Statistics: Gain insights into network-wide statistics, including gas consumption, block production time, reward issuance, etc.
- Wallet Extension: Seamlessly create an Xperience wallet account and make transactions.
Check out our ParallelChain Explorer!